W2113X - Compatible HP 206X Magenta Toner Cartridge With Chip Description
This compatible W2113X toner has an IC chip. It is a replacement of HP 206X magenta toner cartridge and HP 206A magenta toner cartridge.
- Best compatibility. True Image HP 206X W2113X magenta toner is designed to meet the high standard of compatible toner. If you use an MFP M283fdw printer, it can recognize the toner once it is installed.
- Low cost. The original HP 206X magenta toner costs $105.89. However, the price of our W2113X replacement toner is only $66.99. Thus, you can buy our product to save cost.
- Perfect performance. Meanwhile, our HP W2113X toner provides vivid text and bright-colored images with constantly printing. Besides, you can print with high speed and not sacrifice quality.
- High page yield. W2113X magenta is a high yield toner cartridge with 2,450 pages.
- Environmental material. On the other hand, our products own the certification of the international ISO environmental system. So they are environmentally friendly.
- Considerable service. And we also provide you with a one-year warranty. If you have any problems with our compatible toner, you can contact us!
FAQ about HP 206X W2113X Magenta Toner Cartridge
1. What is the difference between HP206A and HP 206X?
The only difference between them is page yield. The letter “X” in HP 206X represents capacity. Take our toner cartridge W2110X as an example, its page yield is 3,150. So it is a big capacity toner. As for HP206A, it is a standard capacity toner. If you want multiple colors and do not require high page yield, our toner HP 206A set is a better choice. This set includes black, yellow, cyan, and magenta. So it perfectly meets family daily use.
2. How long can the chip on W2113Xtoner cartridge last?
Our compatible HP 206X toner chip can be reused time and time again. Thus you can keep using it on a non-chip toner. The only thing you should notice is that reused chip can not show the toner level accurately. But you can still use it to print. By the time your toner runs out, you should change it to keep the high quality of print.
3. Why my HP Color LaserJet Pro printer can not identify 206X toner?
Sometimes, you install the new LaserJet toner cartridge into your printer, it may not recognize it. That is because the chip has remembered the capacity of your old toner cartridge. Don’t need to worry about it may cause damage to your printer. You can still use the printer normally.
|True Image SKU
|Cost Per Page