W2111X - Compatible HP 206X Cyan Toner Cartridge With Chip Description
This is a compatible W2111X toner with an IC chip. It replaces HP 206X cyan toner cartridge and HP 206A cyan toner cartridge.
- High compatibility. With an IC chip, this W2111X cyan toner will work with your printer like the original HP 206X cyan toner cartridge.
- Lower price. Compare to the original HP 206X cyan toner cartridge, our product has a better price. However, saving you money does not mean cutting the
- Superior quality. We guarantee our compatible HP W2111X toner has great quality and reliable printing performance. The quality is trustworthy for you.
- High page yield. This top-notch W2111Xis a high yield cyan toner, it can print 2,450 pages.
- More colors available. We provide more high yield toners to work with this W2111X cyan toner, such as HP206X black toner cartridge W2110X, yellow toner cartridge W2112X and magenta toner cartridge W2113X.
- Worry-free service. On the other hand, you will enjoy satisfying after-sale service. We offer free shipping when you spend more than $30. So why not consider our toner as the first option for your daily office?
FAQ about Compatible HP 206X Cyan Toner Cartridge W2111X
1. What is the advantage of 206X W2111X toner with chip?
Our compatible toner cartridge W2111X is easy to install. Meanwhile, your printer can recognize it immediately. So it can save you time to do other stuff. Purchase our product for a 2-pack, you will have the chance to enjoy a 30% discount!
2. Where can I recycle my toner cartridge W2111X?
Want to recycle your toner cartridge environmentally? It is very simple. HP has a convenient and free recycling program. All you need to do is put the used toner at a nearby location. Next, get free shipping labels and materials for your ship experience. If your toner cartridges are more than 76, you can even have a free pallet.
3. How to replace the W2111X toner on my own?
While you want to replace the toner yourself, the below instructions will help you a little.
Step1: Open the cover of your printer and take out the old 206X toner.
Step2: Put the new HP 206X toner in the printer.
Step3: Close up the cover of printer.
4. When do I need to change my HP W2111X toner?
There is a shelf life of HP206X toner so you can not use them for a very long time. After one or two years, the text you printed may fade out slowly. It means you should change the old toner.
|True Image SKU||SNU-TISXGTI-H2110-3X-C-FM-CJ5-WCC|
|Product Brand||True Image|
|OEM Number||206X (W2111X)|
|Product Capacity||High Yield|
|Shelf Life||24-36 Months|
|Cost Per Page||2.98 cents|