Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner replacement is ranging from standard yield TN223 toner to high yield TN227 toner. Our Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner with chip matches the MFC-L3750CDW digital color all in one printer with ideal compatibility. Moreover, our replacements have same print volume as Brother genuine laser toner cartridges, but cost you way lower than that.
Why Buy Brother MFC-L3750CDW Toner Replacement from Us?
Just right page yield options. Whether you want standard yield compatible toner cartridges for home or small office or high yield replacements for big leagues, we have what you need. For Brother TN223 toner 4-pack, its black compatible has 1,400 pages, while its color compatibles have 1300 pages. For Brother TN227 toner 4-pack, its black compatible has 3,000 pages, while its color compatibles have 2,300 pages. At the same time, buying a single pack Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner replacement is also available in True Image.
Remarkable print quality. Our Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner replacement delivers high quality black and white printing as well as color printing. The quick print speeds up to 25 pages per minute, which can cut down on the time you waste on waiting.
Extended warranty of 2 year. The warranty this Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner replacement is two years. And the terms and conditions may entitle every one of you to a replacement or refund. Regardless of any problems with our toner cartridges during the warranty period, we will provide a refund or send a replacement unconditionally. Besides, using third-party compatible won’t void the warranty of your color laser printer.
Free shipping on ink and toner over $30. Want us to cover the delivery fee for you? No problem! The first condition is that you live in the continent of United States. The second condition is that the total amount of your order should preponderate over $30. Please carefully check the specification and quantity of the Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner replacement before placing an order.
Frequently Asked Questions of Brother MFC-L3750CDW Toner Replacement
1. How to clear Brother MFC-L3750CDW low toner message?
When the Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner runs low, the printer will display a "Toner Low", "Replace Toner" or "Toner Empty" message. These messages will also appear when the printer failed to reset the counting gear autometically. To continue print, you can reset the toner level by following below steps.
(1) Firstly, open the front cover of the MFC-L3750CDWprinter, just like the way you replace the used toner cartridge.
(2) Secondly, open the printer cover and press the “Back” and “Cancel” buttons simultaneously. Then, press the “Back” button.
(3) Thirdly, scroll the menu to select the toner cartridge you want to reset. As long as the promotion appear on the screen, press “Yes” to start reset.
(4) After the reset is completed, the screen will display "Accepted" message.
2. Will Brother MFC-L3750CDW printer take an off-brand Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner?
Brother installed a chip on each Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner cartridge they produced. The function of this smart chip is to enable the printer to recognize this chip before it can function normally. And we also develop our exclusive chips, which can also achieve the same effect as the original chip. In this case, when you replace the cartridge, you can perform the same steps as installing the genuine products.
3. How to replace toner Brother MFC-L3750CDW that I bought from True Image. Is it the same as replacing the genuine?
Yes, it is the same as replacing the genuine cartridge. Please proceed with the following steps to install your Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner replacements.
(1) Firstly, turn on your Brother MFC-L3750CDW device.
(2) Secondly, open the front cover of the printer. And gently open the lid with the side handle.
(3) Thirdly, remove the depleted toner cartridge and Brother DR223CL drum unit by pulling the drum handle, they will come out as a unit assembly.
(4) Fourthly, press the green locking lever to remove the old toner cartridge from the drum through the handle. Place the toner cartridge on a paper towel or clean cartridge surface in case the toner gets dirty on your desk.
(5) Fifthly, unpack the new TN223 or TN227 compatible and remove the orange protective cover and sealing tape.
(6) Sixthly, insert the new replacement into the drum unit. Make sure you hear the green locking lever “Click” to fasten the toner cartridge in place.
(7) Seventhly, clean the corona wire in the drum unite through Sliding the green tab from left to right with your fingers. Repeat the step several times and move the green tab to its original position(usually on the left side).
(8) Eighthly, insert the new compatible and drum assembly into the printer.
(9) In the end, close the cover of Brother MFC-L3750CDW device and await the printer to finish reading the device and return to ready mode.
4. How can I make the Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner last longer?
The Brother printer supports a function called “Toner Save Mode”. The downside of this mode is that it will lower the print quality of text or graphics, making them look lighter than usual. But it stretches the cartridge further. You can either choose to set it on your computer or in the control panel of the printer.
5. Do I have to replace the drum as the toner cartridge?
It is important to remember that in order to maintain good print quality, the Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner drum unit needs to be replaced when its life ends. Just like ink or toner cartridge, the drum has a shelf life as well, which customers need to pay attention to. Like True Image Brother DR223CL Drum Unit, it has page yield of 18,000. If you exceed this maximum amount, you won’t get good print quality s usual. There is one more thing you need to notice, the shelf life depends largely on storage environment of the products, you’d better to preserve them in nice and cold place.
6. How do I know which
Brother MFC-L3750CDW toner cartridge should I replace?
It is sometimes difficult to determine which cartridge you need to replace. Therefore, the easiest way to check is to print a test page on the printer. Most Brother printers have built-in test printing or diagnostic printing options in their software. Therefore, you can simply check your toner amount of every cartridge by printing out the test page. If one of the colors is smeared or faded, you may find the problem cartridge.
7. Why my Brother MFC-L3750CDW printer won’t print?
Do you receive an error message on the control panel, or do you just feel that your printing job is stuck in somewhere? Although the simplest solution is to restart the printer, it is best to carefully check whether the print settings you have selected are correct. If your printer driver has two-way communication, you may receive a warning about the problem on the control panel of the printer. Fortunately, these warnings usually tell you what the problem is and recommend you some troubleshooting strategies. If you have failed all of the options, please shut the printer down. Please wait a moment, and then restart the printer and software applications.
8. My Brother MFC-L3750CDW often has paper jams problem. How can I solve this problem?
Though the culprit of paper jam may be the loose foreign matters inside the machine, there are also some culprits that you have no idea of, such as improper paper insertion or overfilled paper tray. Try to flap the paper to reduce dust and static electricity, and reinsert the paper while keeping it flush with the guide rail. When you are using thicker paper, it is usually best to manually place each paper into the printer through the bypass tray.