HP 134A W1340A High Yield Black Toner Cartridge Replacement (No Chip) Description
Note: These compatible HP 134A and HP 134X cartridges DO NOT contain chips.
How does it work?
You need to take off the chip from your original 134A or 134X toner cartridge, and install it to our compatible 134A or 134X cartridge to make it work.
Please watch the installations video in the end part of this page for the specific methods of installing. Also, there is a set of instructions included in the packaging, to tell you how to switch chips and through one-time process on the printer’s home screen to disable a supply setting.
What are the cartridge limitations?
- Users will be able to print the supplies status page, but it will not provide the correct toner levels.
- No “Toner Low” or “Toner Very Low” message will be prompted.
- Cartridge end-of-life will have to be established by faded print.
About True Image compatible HP 134A & 134X toner cartridges
- Why pay full price for HP 134A and 134X toner-True Image HP 134A and 134X high yield toner cartridges are guaranteed to produce great prints and the same page yield as the OEM, but for a whole lot less. (Note that HP 134A / 134X toner cartridge is also known as the HP W1340A and W1340X toner cartridge.)
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders, anywhere in the Continental U.S.A.! Order our cost-effective HP 134A and 134X compatible toner before 4:00pm PST or 5:00pm EST on business days and it will be shipped the same day.
- You can shop with confidence knowing that trueimagetech.com cartridges are backed with a one-year 100% satisfaction and money-back guarantee.
|True Image SKU||TI-W1340A-NC
|Product Brand||True Image|
|OEM Number||134A (W1340A)|
|Product Capacity||Standard Yield|
|Shelf Life||24--36 Months|
|Cost Per Page||2.72 cents|