HP 215A W2310A Black Toner Replacement Compatible (No Chip) Description
Note: These compatible HP 215A toner cartridges DO NOT contain chips.
How does it work?
You need to take off the chip from your HP W2310A black original LaserJet toner cartridge, and install it to our compatible W2310A cartridge to make it work. Installation Instructions
Please watch the installations video in the end part of this page for the specific methods of installing. Also, there is a set of instructions included in the packaging, to tell you how to switch chips and through one-time process on the printer’s home screen to disable a supply setting.
What are the cartridge limitations?
- Users will be able to print the supplies status page, but it will not provide the correct toner levels.
- No “Toner Low” or “Toner Very Low” message will be prompted.
- Cartridge end-of-life will have to be established by faded print.
About True Image compatible HP 215A toner cartridges
- Why pay full price for genuine HP W2310A cartridges- True Image compatible toner cartridge replacement for HP W2310A are guaranteed to produce great prints and the same page yield as the OEM, but for a whole lot less. (Note that HP 215A black standard yield toner cartridge is also known as the HP W2310A toner cartridge.)
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders, anywhere in the Continental U.S.A.! Order our cost-effective compatible 215A HP toner cartridge before 4:00pm PST or 5:00pm EST on business days and it will be shipped the same day.
- You can shop with confidence knowing that trueimagetech.com cartridges are backed with a one-year 100% satisfaction and money-back guarantee.
- Want a more favorable package? We recommend popular compatible HP 215A toner 4-Pack to you. Save a lot with low average price from ＄31.23 per toner!
|True Image SKU||TI-W2310A-NO CHIP|
|Product Brand||True Image|
|Product Capacity||Standard Yield|
|Shelf Life||24-36 Months|
|Cost Per Page||3.32 cents|
HP 215A W2310A Black Toner Replacement Compatible (No Chip) Reviews
Great price. Colors are 85% of HP. That's more than good enough for me and others.
Had to return them. They wanted me to take the chip out of my other ones and put in the replacements. I dont have a sturdy hand so I couldnt do it. Went with name brand
Arrived on time and in good condition