Brother HL-L3210CW Toner Replacement is available in standard yield TN223 series and high yield TN227 series. Furthermore, compatible Brother HL-L3210CW toner cartridges provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee and ensure that they will not void your printer warranty. And it is guaranteed to match or exceed the print quality of the original Brother toner cartridge. We also carry Brother DR223 drum unit replacements for your Brother HL-L3210CW printer.
Why choose Brother HL-L3210CW toner replacement from True Image?
Outstanding print quality. In order to ensure high reliability and stability, compatible HL-L3210CW toner cartridges are made of high quality raw materials. And we strictly control the testing of product performance and deliver the products after they are confirmed to be qualified. In addition, because of our environmentally friendly toner, the waste powder rate is lower when printing. And the printed documents have uniform color without color deviation and lack of color. Moreover, our high-quality OPC drum makes the image excellent and the text clearer.
Excellent page yield. The page yield of our standard yield TN223BK, TN223C, TN223M, TN223Y (black cyan magenta and yellow) is about 1,400 pages. And our compatible high yield TN227BK can print up to 3,000 pages. While our TN227C, TN227M, TN227Y replacements can print approximately 2,300 pages. Therefore, you won't have to replace toner cartridges frequently if you use the compatible TN227BK high yield toner cartridge. What’s more, our compatible DR223 drum unit can be used in conjunction with compatible Brother HL-L3210CW (TN223 and TN227) toner cartridges. Our DR223 compatible drum unit has a print capacity of up to 18,000 pages and can help you save a lot of money on printing.
Extremely competitive prices. The price of the Brother genuine HL-L3210CW toner cartridge is two to three times that of our compatible toner cartridge. However, the printing performance of our Brother HL-L3210CW toner replacement reaches the same level as the original one. By the way, a set of 4-pack TN227 and a set of 4-pack TN223 toner cartridges are much more favorable.
Free shipping on orders for over $30. As you can see from the Brother HL-L3210CW toner replacements list below, the unit price of a suit is lower than that of a single one. Besides, we offer free shipping for all orders over $30. (Please note that the free delivery terms do not include Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.) Therefore, the more you buy, the more you save.
Frequently asked questions and answers about Brother HL-L3210CW toner
1. How do I store the HL-L3210CW toner replacements properly?
(1) Keep the toner cartridge somewhere cool and dry. And keep it away from extreme environments like supercooling or overheating, humidity, or direct sunlight.
(2) Keep the toner cartridge by the information on the packaging box, such as the toner cartridge's storage temperature, stacking layer limit, and so on.
(3) Stay away from other chemicals.
(4) Do not unpack the HL-L3210CW toner replacement until it is used.
(5) If the toner cartridge was unpacked and stored outside the printer, it should be stored in its original package.
(6) Do not make any contact with the OPC drum or electrodes.
(7) Place the toner cartridge in the direction specified by the packaging, but do not place it vertically or upside down.
2. How do I change the toner on my Brother printer HL-L3210CW?
(1) Open the printer cover.
(2) Carefully take out the toner cartridge with drum unit that needs to be replaced.
(3) Press the assembly's green tab to take out the used toner.
(4) Take out the new toner cartridge and remove the wrapping paper.
(5) Remove the protective cover of the new HL-L3210CW compatible toner cartridge.
(6) Replace the new cartridge in the drum unit and press it down until a click is heard.
(7) Install the new cartridge with drum unit into the device correctly.
(8) Close the printer cover, and the installation is completed.
Here are some additional notes:
Before loading the new HL-L3210CW toner cartridge into the printer, please confirm that the printer can be used normally. And check that the machine has no use fault.
If the toner cartridge comes from a cold place before use, please place it at room temperature for more than one hour.
Before loading the toner cartridge into the printer, please gently shake it left and right for 5-6 times to make the toner loose and uniform, so as to ensure the printing effect after installation.
After removing the protective cover of the toner cartridge, do not touch the drum core with hands or sharp objects. Otherwise, there will be fingerprints or damage on the surface, which will affect the printing quality.
In case of powder leakage from the toner cartridge, in addition to the damage of the shell, it is usually the cause of toner accumulation by the magnetic roller in the toner cartridge. Turn the drum core several times in the direction.
3. Why is my actual print volume of compatible HL-L3210CW toner cartridge different from the official print volume?
The print volume of our compatible Brother HL-L3210CW toner cartridge is generally tested using the ISO/IEC capacity test method. However, due to a variety of factors, there may be some discrepancies between the actual print volume and the published print volume. Examples include document type, document coverage, printing paper size, image density, single-sided printing, and duplex printing. They may result in situations where the actual print volume differs from the official print volume. Even in some environments, the amount of toner used in printing may change, which may affect the printing volume, such as in a very humid environment. Therefore, you'd better put the printer in a dry and ventilated place to ensure the printing quality and volume.
4. What is the distinction between ink and toner?
(1) Ink cartridge is appropriate for ink jet printers that use ink for imaging. While toner cartridges are appropriate for laser printers that use toner for laser imaging. (For example, compatible HL-L3210CW toner cartridge is suitable for Brother HL-L3210CW laser printer. )
(2) To ensure good flow performance and droplet morphology, ink should have a low viscosity and a high surface tension. While toner has a round shape, is fluid, and has a high transfer rate.
(3) Ink is consumed by the ink cartridge. You can refill it or replace the ink cartridge if the ink runs out. While toner is consumed by the toner cartridge. If it runs out of toner, you can reload it or replace the toner cartridge.
(4) If the ink cartridge runs out of ink, break-points appear first until the ink cartridge is colorless. When the toner runs out, the printing effect becomes lighter until there is no color left.
5. Do Brother HL-L3210CW toner replacements come with a lifetime guarantee?
We only provide a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee to every customer. If the compatible toner cartridge you buy has quality problems within one year, you can contact our customer service staff through online chat, telephone, or email. Our professional customer service staff will provide you with satisfactory solutions. Or, if you are not satisfied with our compatible toner cartridges, you can apply to our customer service staff for a return or exchange under reasonable circumstances.
We aim at serving our customers wholeheartedly. Accordingly, if you encounter any unsolvable problems when using our compatible toner for Brother HL-L3210CW, you can contact us at any time. We will give you the most professional guidance and the most comprehensive answers quickly and patiently.
6. How do I get rid of the "No Toner" error message on my Brother printer?
You can remove the toner cartridge by opening the printer cover. After that, reinstall it in the Brother printer and close the printer cover. The printer will be able to print after a few seconds. If the "No Toner" error message remains on the printer screen, please refer to our blog Brother Printer Says No Toner After Replacing Toner - Troubleshooting for additional solutions.