Compatible HP 210A Toner Set - With Chip Description
This is a combo pack of compatible HP 210A toner cartridges engineered to match your HP Color LaserJet Pro 4201dn/dw, MFP 4301fdn/fdw printers. They boast high quality, consistency, and reliability like original HP 210 toners but at a fraction of cost. Covered with a lifetime warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee, these cartridges ensure risk-free investment.
What's in This Combo Pack?
1 × HP 210A black (W2100A) toner with a yield of 2,000 pages.
1 × HP 210A cyan (W2101A) toner with a yield of 1,800 pages.
1 × HP 210A yellow (W2102A) toner with a yield of 1,800 pages.
1 × HP 210A magenta (W2103A) toner with a yield of 1,800 pages.
1 × Easy-to-follow user guide.
Benefits of Using Compatible HP 210A Toner Cartridges 4-Pack
Ready to Use. Comes with built-in IC chips, this compatible HP 210A toner cartridges 4-pack are ready-to-use and easy-to-install. Want to save more money? Check our no-chip version of compatible HP 210A and HP 210X toner cartridges.
Legendary Performance. These cartridges replace and work like the HP original 210A toner cartridges. They have genuine-like sizes and operation speeds, ensuring hassle-free and efficient printing. Whether you print text or graphics, these cartridges make the printed materials present a professional image.
Great Price. True Image is the right place if you are seeking cheap printer supplies. Compared to the HP original 210A toners, ours help save you a fortune. More cost-effective versions, such as single or combo packs of HP 210X toners, are on offer.
Fast & Free Shipping. True Image provides fast delivery within 1-3 business days based on our CA and PA warehouses. Moreover, we will process the orders placed during business hours on the same day. Last but not least, for continental USA orders, checking out for $30+ means no shipping fees.
Frequently Asked Questions about Compatible HP 210A Toner Cartridges
What printer models use HP toner 210A?
HP Color LaserJet Pro 4201dn, 4201dw, MFP 4301fdn, and MFP 4301fdw printers use HP toner 210A. Make sure to check applicable printer models before ordering to avoid compatibility issues.
Is HP 210X the same as 210A?
HP 210X and 210A work with the same printer models and provide the same print quality. But they vary in capacity. The HP 210X is the high-yield version of 210A. It prints more pages(at a lower cost per page) but costs more. In detail, the HP 210X prints an extra 7,500 pages in black and 5,500 pages in each color. To learn more details, check our blog HP 210A vs 210X.
How to install HP cartridge 210A?
1. Press the release button on the left panel to open the front door.
2. Pull out the cartridge drawer by grasping the blue handle.
3. Grasp the cartridge handle, and pull it straight up until it leaves the machine.
4. Remove the new cartridge from the package.
5. Hold both ends of it and gently shake it 5-6 times to distribute the toner powder evenly.
6. Remove the protective materials carefully without touching the imaging drum.
7. Insert the cartridge into the slot with the same colored label.
8. Close the drawer and front door.
Since manufacturers will fill sufficient toner to ensure guaranteed page yield, it may be slight toner leakage when replacing the cartridge. If you accidentally get toner on your clothes, wipe it off with a clean cloth and wash it in cold water. The hot water will solidify the toner in the fabric.
How long do HP 210A cartridges last?
The HP 210A cartridges can print 2,000 pages in black and 1,800 pages in each color. In terms of shelf life, the original ones last 24 months, but ours last about 24-36 months, depending on how you store them. Here are some tips on proper storage.
- 1. Remain the cartridges in the original package before usage. The package can protect them against dust, moisture, and light.
- 2. Store them in a dark, dry, and cool place without extreme temperature or humidity changes.
- 3. Place them horizontally to avoid toner clumping.
How to get more printed pages from HP cartridge 210A?
1. When the low toner message appears, you can bypass it and keep printing until the print quality is no longer acceptable or the replace toner message pops up. Redistributing the toner powder can ensure you print about 20 pages more.
2. Set up a draft or economic model for your printer if you don't pursue very high-quality prints.
3. Use smaller or thinner fonts so as to save toner.
4. Proofread your documents to avoid reprint.
Is it OK to use third-party HP toners 210A?
Yes. The 3rd-party toner cartridges are specially designed to replace the expensive original ones with guaranteed compatibility and quality. Using compatible or remanufactured toner cartridges will not void the printer warranty. The third-party HP toners 210A are no exception. But it's good to shop from a reputable source to ensure their quality and performance.
|True Image SKU||TI-HP201A-Set|
|Product Brand||True Image|
|Product Capacity||Standard Yield|
|Shelf Life||24--36 Months|
|Page Yield||BK:2,000; C/Y/M: 1,800|
|Cost Per Page||3.17 Cents|
Compatible HP 210A Toner Set - With Chip Reviews
Shipping was great..Ill let you know when i install them!
Compatible HP 210A Toner Set - With Chip
This product did not disappoint. I needed to find a compatible toner for my printer and this was recommended. No issues at all and delivery was very easy. Highly recommend.